Radon Risk Reports Cheap

After you receive your “Permission Granted” your next step will be Building Regulation, we can do this for yo but if you would like more information on how to do it yourself cheaply, read on.

Part of this requirement is to provide a Radon Risk Report, they can be obtained from UKradon, for a very reasonable £3.90. www.ukradon.org

All you need to do is insert your post code, simple as that!  Then it will tell you if your area requires special measures or not, hopefully not, as you will need some extra materials and time during construction if it is.